It’s the first day of fall! Here in Florida, it means literally nothing to our weather but we basics are out here clearing the shelves of pumpkin spice coffee, creamers and the like. I just might be writing this post with my AC blasting so I can wear a scarf.
Let’s also address the elephant in the room. Fat bombs?
High-quality healthy fats are so important to our diet for many reasons, including:
But besides being a great snack to keep you full and support your body, these babies are filled with all the fall feels.
Make some ahead of time and keep in the freezer or fridge!
I hope you enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Bombs
- 6 @traderjoes dates pitted and soaked in warm water for 5 minutes
- 3 tbsp @nutiva coconut butter
- 3 tbsp @gardenoflife MCT oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin spice (cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg)
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- a handful of chopped macadamia nuts 💫 ➕
1. Put all ingredients in food processor or high-speed blender*. Roll into tablespoon size balls and place in freezer for one hour. Optional: drizzle with chocolate, sprinkle more cinnamon or add more nuts. 💯
*These can also be made using a hand mixer or smashing with a fork- it is just easier with methods mentioned.