Love nachos? Love potatoes?
Look no further. You will love potachos.
You really cannot go wrong here with baked potato “chips” and all the nacho fixings. This recipe is
- 1 lb red potatoes, thinly sliced
- about 1 tbsp olive oil (enough to lightly coat potatoes)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, sliced, diced or mashed
- 1/2 cup salsa or fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 cup vegan nacho cheese, I recommend The Honest Stand or Heidi Ho
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Optional: vegan sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss potato slices lightly in olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange potato slices evenly on a baking sheet or parchment paper. Cook for 20-25 minutes, flipping half way to cook evenly.
- After the potatoes are golden brown, broil for a couple minutes and remove from the oven.
- Arrange cooked potatoes on a plate and add the toppings.