Zucchini and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 4-8oz baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- Jar of organic marinara
- 2-3 tsp dried oregano, garlic powder, basil, thyme, rosemary
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- optional: Beyond Meat ground crumbles
- Heat the oil on medium with garlic and onions until they are fragrant.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms. Cover and simmer on lo-medium for 8-10 minutes.
- Then add in spices and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add sauce.
- Add more spices for the flavor you want! Lower heat to low and let simmer for another 10-15 minutes while you prepare your pasta.